Everlasting Candles are a one of a kind indoor oil candle with an elegant and timeless design that have been handcrafted by a husband and wife team in British Columbia, Canada.
You can light them over and over again without ever having to replace them; making them completely... Everlasting.
This is the no drip, smoke-free, scent-free solution to ambiance - with a clean burning, real flame.
How Does It Work?
1. Add at least three inches of 'Pristine Oil' to the ‘Ayden vase’ and submerge candles.
2. Once the candles have soaked in the oil for four hours, light the tops and enjoy the
Updated Directions Of Use and FAQ’s
What is the best way to burn an Everlasting Candle?
-Add Pristine Oil™ to your vase
-Hold the tops of your candlesticks in Pristine Oil™
-Turn over and light
How should I store any unused Pristine Oil™ when my candles aren’t lit?
Empty any remaining Pristine Oil from your vase before storing your Everlasting Candles.
When your Everlasting Candles are not in use:
- Remove your candlesticks from the vase, wipe off any excess oil, and store in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
If the Pristine Oil™ has not been exhausted via burning off:
- Store Pristine Oil™ in the bottle with the cap secured, in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
- Dispose of unused Pristine Oil™ in accordance with local waste disposal requirements.
Adds a clean, classic detail to any room. Would make a perfect gift!