Mayberry Frost Black
EMU Australia's Mayberry Frost adds a luxurious twist to the original Mayberry slipper. Made from frosted tip Australian sheepskin and featuring our iconic crossover design, these slippers keep feet comfortable and secure. The flexible sole is suitable for indoor and outdoor wear. Feeling firm at first, our slippers mould to your feet over time for the perfect fit. Half size? We recommend one size bigger.
Add a piece of luxury to every day with the Mayberry Frost. These iconic slippers are made from luxurious frosted tip Australian sheepskin and feature a lightweight rubber outsole for traction indoors and out. Woolmark accredited Australian sheepskin offers ultimate comfort, while the crossover straps and open toe design allows for easy wear.
Australian sheepskin features temperature regulating properties, keeping feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer, meaning you can wear these slippers 365 days of the year.
Trending on Instagram, influencers and celebrities around the world have been keeping cosy in the Mayberry. These slippers are the perfect treat for yourself or someone you love!
The Mayberry slippers will feel firm at first. Over time, they will naturally give and mould to your feet for the perfect fit.
- 100% frosted Australian sheepskin upper
- 100% Australian sheepskin footbed for ultimate comfort
- Crossover design detail
- Fluffy, cosy and stylish slipper
- Breathable sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture for odourless footwear
- Australian sheepskin keeps feet cool in summer and warm winter
- Lightweight, flexible TPR outsole with wave design for traction and support
- Woolmark Accredited
- Snug fit