Eucalyptus bath & Body Oil
Feel spa-like wherever you are with the cool ardor of eucalyptus. The plant is recognized for its virtues helping the respiratory system. In massage oil, directly in the bath or applied directly to specific areas of the body (torso, soles of the feet, temples, wrists) the reputation of eucalyptus oil is second to none.
- Bath: Add 2 to 3 pipettes of oil directly into the hot water of your bath.
- Body: To use as a massage oil, simply apply a pipette or two of oil to desired area.
*For external use only. Do not apply to lips, eyes or genitals.
You asked us:
- What are the benefits of the oil on my skin?
The oil nourishes your epidermis. A good oil helps your skin to retain the water that is there and thus retains its hydration. The oil also provides vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for the good health of your skin. By being part of your daily life, the oil helps your skin to be radiant and look healthy.
- How long does the oil keep?
Your product will be good for two years. Do not expose your bottle to intense light or humidity.
- My product arrived frozen, is it serious?
Not at all, just wait for the product to thaw. All our products are resistant to extreme freezing point as well as extreme heat.